Andy Williams, New Foundations, The Horsforth Centre for Counselling, Coaching, Psychotherapy, Supervision & Training, 138 Low Lane, Horsforth, West Yorkshire, Leeds, LS18 5PX
"Andy Williams is one of the most highly qualified therapists in Leeds. Centre Director of The Horsforth Centre in Leeds he is a fully qualified Transactional Analyst Psychotherapist, a Senior Accredited Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (MBACP Snr. Accred) and a fully qualified CBT Therapist. Andy also works part time as an NHS Psychotherapist in Leeds.
Are you looking for a counsellor or psychotherapist in Leeds? . Thank you for your interest in counselling, psychotherapy or clinical supervision.
Andy Williams works as a psychotherapist and CBT therapist in Leeds, in the NHS. He has completed a Post Graduate Diploma in CBT awarded by the University of Durham and the Newcastle NHS Centre for Cognitive & Behavioural Therapy
I am an experienced and highly qualified psychotherapist, counsellor and clinical supervisor, working in Leeds. My practice has its own private building with waiting area, complementary tea and coffee and on-site parking.
Just look for the lime green door!
This Leeds counselling practice works with both individuals and couples - of every gender - adults and teenagers. I also offer clinical and counselling supervision to other professionals.
Andy Williams 07780 677697
To email me just click on the link in the LEFT column
Clients arrive with many different issues
- Stress at work
- Anxiety and fear
- Difficulties with relationships at work, redundancy
- Childhood issues
- Bereavement, grief & loss
- Difficulty in couple relationships
- Low confidence - not feeling good about oneself
- Sexuality issues
- Gender Dysmorphia (contact me about my monthly Gender
- Sexually compulsive behaviours
- Addiction and compulsion
- Personality disorders
Keeping the work safe and professional
- All our work is confidential. We discuss together any limits to this confidentiality, for example around harm to self or others.
- As a professional practitioner, I have regular clinical supervision. This offers external, professional insight.
- I work to a professional code of ethics and attend a programme of continuing professional development and training each year.
The Horsforth Centre for Counselling, Psychotherapy & Coaching
Promote your Page too